Wednesday, May 2, 2007

I'm Gonna Tell You a Secret (Je Vais Tu Dire Un Secret)


There are more things in life than fame and fortune... something deeper, more profound....
I'm going to tell you a secret... je vais tu dire un secret...

No mater what you did,
No matter who you are or where you've come from,
You can always change, change to be a better version of yourself...

If you want something, you have to give something,
If you want compassion, you have to give compassion,
If you want tolerance, you have to give tolerance,
If you don't want to be judged then you must not judge...

Every action that you do, every thought that you eject, every energy that you release, has a consequence. And when you understand this, you realize I would like to choose those thoughts or those behavior, or these certain ways of thinking that will plant seeds to create blessings, positive things versus chaos and negativity.

Lets say I have less ups and downs in my life, I mean, I'm not gonna lie, I've had some pretty good times throughout all of my life but I also was kinda like ahm a spinning wheel in many respects. You know, life seemed to be a series of random events for me, sometimes I was ecstatically happy, and sometimes I was depressed I seem to be a bit more careless about people back on those days and I'm not very nice? I don't miss being an idiot?

I just feel like I know so much more than I ever did before and sometimes I, I say to myself, "what was I thinking before I was thinking." But I won't say I didn't have any fun, sometimes fun is over rated?

We should teach children to never think in the limited way. And these children should learn they have the power to make miracles happen. One day these children will grow up and they will not want violence. They will not want war, they will want peace. We shoul teach children what we are trying to learn as adults. But the difference is that children are more open, they are more alive, and they do not see the world in a fragmented way. They are not thinking "oh he's a muslim" or "she's a jew" they do not judge one another by the color of their skin or by the style of their head dress. Sometimes it's hard to look out in the big bad world and feel a burning desire to help your fellow man. But maybe if you look at it thru the eyes of a child, you will feel a tugging at your heart. Maybe you will want to give them a better future. And maybe, just maybe, you then have the urge to make the world a better place yourself. So I am here to ask this one question, What are you waiting for?

When you look at the destruction of the world thru the eyes of children, it sometimes, it can make people wake up more? Peace is much deeper than the absence of war.

It is time now to begin to spread light and hope. If more people light more candles, they will make the darkness less dark. We need to exchange audience. We need to know more about each other. We need love. Without love, I don't think there will be life?

We have to look at things thru the eyes of a child, for the child would only want peace and not war, they dont judge nor discriminate. if we look at the world thru their eyes, then maybe, just maybe, people would wake up one day and would want to make the world a better place, so my challenge is when re you going to start?

Now do you understand my secret?

No comments: